Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Shine bright, keep up and never look back

Assalamualaikum.

Happy 2014! and happy belated birthday to me. Am turning 23 this year, how time flies so fat I can't even notice. Anyway, 2013 has brought me challenging moments and surprises. This new year, I'm going to opt for blogging instead of social networking FIT (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), 'cause some of my friends are still actively using FIT for updating each other.

Past year has given me kick start for my career life, I'm a working young lady now!! I'm still preparing myself to be a woman, a wife and a mother. Awh~ Like that's gonna happen very soon.. in your dream haha!

I'm not going to promise that I will write soon, let see how long I can keep this as my basis.

Till then, toodles!

X

No comments: