Saturday, December 6, 2014

I'm back!

For good (I guess)

Assalamualaikum!

Wow, it took me almost a year to write a new post. Yeah it must've been the workload, admit that my not so balanced work and social world is making me drowning, gasping for air (a little bit exaggeration here).

Anyway, I was thinking about topics to write on and I was reading one of a kind natural beauty blogs, then hey *insert finger snapping sound* this is a good topic to talk about!

Not that I have so much time to write after this, which I really hope so though. Just to release some of the stress from work..

Lucky that I'm away from work for a while (yay), I managed to re-polish my writing skills (lol) how I miss writing like good ol' days

I'm going to start with a little introduction in the next post, though I think it seems unnecessary but who cares right?

X

No comments: